Saturday, February 12, 2011

UmKay

I fell off the fag-wagon in spectacular fashion.
Rather than take the responsibility of my own failure, I've decided to blame alcohol.

What's all this about alcohol? we thought your body was a temple?

Well um.. okay let's put it this way: my body will never be a temple but has been a derelict squat and recently the owner decided to invest in it and do it up a bit.

Unfortunately the crew he hired for the job were absolute cowboys and last night they had their own party in the place and wrecked it even more.

Its time for a few P45s to be handed out and I'm afraid an alcohol ban for the next month is in order...

God help us.

1 comment:

  1. a derelict squat of a body?

    Grant Morrison would be pleased, if its the Shock Im thinking of.

    Classical Conductor goes homeless?

    P&H

    FatherCrow

    ReplyDelete